Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last Half Price Burger at Rue de Jean


I couldn't resist my last opportunity to have the $5 RDJ burger since I have another obligation next Sunday, so here is a iphone shot of my last $5 RDJ burger of 2010.
We met some friends for a delicious dinner at Trattoria Lucca last night and proceeded to drink way too much, so I decided early this morning this was just the nourishment I needed to start my day off right. I showed up shortly after they opened at 10 and sat at the bar. Unfortunately I left my camera so this was the best I could do for a photo. In my opinion, food and service is always best when a restaurant is slow, so inevitably the burger came out in no time. I switched it up and got the gruyere cheese which was perfectly melted on the medium rare patty and of course I got bacon as well. The delicious fries were super hot, crispy, and fresh. This place always delivers. Happy Sunday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment