Thursday, February 18, 2010

Henry's on the Market



Bourbon Pimento cheese appetizer


Henry's has recently undergone major renovations so I stopped in for a happy hour(extra long hours from 4-8 PM Monday through Friday) to check it out. The domestic beers were $1.75 and imports were $2.75. That deal is good enough reason alone to go but perhaps for the foodies the reason should be that Cru Cafe has taken over the kitchen. I did not get the burger this time but after looking over the menu and talking to the friendly bartender I will be back to get one soon for certain. I was just in the mood for a snack and a couple of beers. I did order the Pimento cheese with grilled crostini and it did not disappoint. With several TVs all tuned to the Olympics it was just what I was looking for. There's nothing like beer, cheese, and winter sports, right? The crowd was growing as I left and I think as word gets around it will not be long before happy hour is packed every night - especially when the weather warms up and the upper deck will be the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment